Mother Teresa Nobel peace prize speech

 Let us all thank God for this wonderful occasion in which we can all proclaim the joy of spreading peace, the joy of love, and the joy of accepting that we are the poorest of our brothers and sisters. As we gather here to thank God for this gift of peace, I give you all the prayer of peace that St. . I think you all have that paper? We will say it together. 


Lord, make me the path of your peace, so that where there is hatred I may bring love; that where there is an error, I have brought a spirit of forgiveness; that when there is disagreement, I bring consensus; that where there is an error, I may bring the truth; so that where there is doubt, I may bring faith; so that where there is no hope, I may bring hope; that where there are shadows I may bring forth light; so that where there is sorrow, I may bring joy. 


Lord, grant me that I may seek comfort instead of comfort; understanding, rather than understanding; to love, rather than to be loved. Because it is self-forgetting, what one gets. It is through forgiveness that the person is forgiven. 

It is by death, which man raises eternal life. Amen. God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, and gave Him a virgin, the blessed virgin Mary, and He, when He came into His life, immediately gave it to others. And what did he do?

 She did the maid service, of course. Just spread that joy of love in the ministry. And Jesus Christ loved you and loved me and gave his life for us, and as if that were not enough for him, he went on to say: 


Love as I have loved you, as I love you now, and you must love, love in giving. Because he gave his life for us. And He continues to give, and He continues to give here everywhere in our lives and the lives of others. It was not enough for him to die for us, he wanted us to love one another, that we might see one another, that is why he said:


 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God, and make sure that we understand what he says. the hungry, the naked, the homeless, not only hungry for bread, but hungry for love, not only naked in cloth, but naked in that human dignity, not only because we are homeless, but homeless because of what is forgotten, unloved, neglected, nobody, forgotten what is the love of man, what is the touch of a man, what is to be loved by someone, saying: 


Whatever you have done to one of these little ones, you have done to me. We should be holy in this love because holiness is not the will of the few, it is an easy task for all of us, and with this love, we can be holy. In this love for one another and today when I received this award, I do not deserve, and I promise poverty to be able to understand the poor, choosing the poverty of our people.


 But thank you, and I am very happy to receive it in the name of the hungry, the naked, the homeless, the disabled, the blind, the lepers, all those who feel unwanted, unloved, neglected, abandoned in society, people who become a burden to society and ashamed of all.


 I accept the award in their name. And I am sure that this medal will bring a love of understanding between the rich and the poor. And this is what Jesus emphasized, and that is why Jesus came to earth to preach the good news to the poor. 


And with this award and for all of us gathered here together, we want to proclaim the good news to the poor that God loves them, that we love them, that they are human to us, that they too were created by the same loving hand of God, love, and affection. 


Our poor people are great, they are lovely people, they don't need our compassion and compassion, they need our love of understanding. They need our respect; they need us to treat them with respect. And I think this is the greatest poverty we find, that we have before them who may have died for a piece of bread, but died with such dignity.


 I do not forget when I brought a man from the street. He was full of worms; his face was the only clean place. And then that man, when we brought him to our home of the dead, said just one sentence: I lived like an animal on the street, but I would die like an angel, love, and care, and he died well. 


He went home to God because the dead are nothing but going home to God. And enjoying that love, wanting, that love, that being someone at the last minute, brought that joy into his life. And I hear one thing I want to share with all of you, the great destroyer of peace today is the cry of an unborn child.


 Because if a mother kills her baby in her womb, what will happen to me and me to kill each other? Even in scripture, it is written: "Even if a mother forgets her child - I will never forget her - I have carved her in the palm of my hand. Even if the mother forgets, today millions of unborn babies are being killed. And we say nothing. 


In the newspapers, you read the numbers of this and that murder, this destruction, but no one talks about the millions of young people who are pregnant the same life as you and me, about the life of God, and we say nothing, we allow it. To me, the nations that have legalized abortion are the poorest. 


They are afraid of the little one, they are afraid of the unborn child, and the baby should die. They do not want to feed another one child, to teach them The baby I ask you, in the name of these little ones, because it was that unborn baby that saw the presence of Jesus when Mary visited Elizabeth, her cousin.


 While we were reading the gospel, when Mary entered the house, the youngest in her mother's womb, she rose with joy and saw the Prince of Peace. And then today, let's make a firm decision, we're going to save every baby, every unborn baby, give them a chance to be born. And what we do, we fight against abortion by adoption, and the good God has blessed the work so well that we have saved thousands of children, and thousands of children have found a home where they are loved, needed, they are taken care of. 


We have brought great joy to the home that there was no child, so today, I ask His Kings here before you all from different countries, let us all pray that we may have the courage to stand by the unborn child and give the child a chance to love and be loved, and I think by God's grace we will be able to bring peace. 


on earth. We have an opportunity here in Norway, you have the blessing of God, you are doing well. But I am sure in many of our families and homes, maybe we are not hungry for a piece of bread, but maybe there is someone in the family who is unwanted, unloved, neglected, forgotten, no love. Love begins at home. And the love of truth should be harmful.


 I will never forget the young child who taught me a wonderful lesson. Hearing in Calcutta, children, that Mother Teresa had no sugar for her children, and this little, four-year-old Hindu boy, went home and told his parents: I will not eat sugar for three days, give my sugar to Mama Teresa. How much a small child can donate. 


Three days later they brought us into our house, and there was this little one who couldn't pronounce my name, he loved her so much, he loved her so much. And this is what I bring to you, that you may love one another, but do not forget that there are many children, many children, many men, and women who have not found what you have. And remember to love them until it hurts.


 Some time ago, this to you sounds strange, but I brought a baby girl from the street, and I saw on the child's face that the baby was hungry. God knows how many days we have not eaten. So, I give him a piece of bread. And then the little one started eating bread crumbs with crumbs. I said to the child, 'Eat bread, eat bread.' And he looked at me and said: "I am afraid to eat bread because I am afraid when it is finished, I will be hungry again. 


This is true, and yet there is a great deal of poverty. One night a gentleman came to our house and said that there was a Hindu family and that the eight children did not eat for long. Do something for them. And I took the rice, and I went right away, and there was this mother, the face of that little fellow, lightening his eyes because of a great famine. He took the rice from my hand, split it in two, and walked out. When he returned, I asked him, 'Where did he go? What did he do? And he gave me one answer: They are hungry too. 


He knew that neighbor,  a Muslim family, was hungry. What amazed me the most was, not that he had given rice, but that what surprised me the most, was that in his suffering, in his hunger, he knew that someone else was hungry, and dared to share, to share the love.


 And this is what I mean, I want you to love the poor, and never turn your back on the poor because by turning your back on the poor, you're turning to Christ. Because he made himself hungry, naked, homeless, so that you and I could have a chance to love him, because where is God? How can we love God? It is not enough to say to my God, I love you, but my God, I love you here. 


I would enjoy this, but I give up. I can eat that sugar, but I give it that sugar. If I stay here all day and all night, you will be amazed at the good things people do, to share in the joy of giving. And then, my prayer for you is that the truth will bring prayer to our homes, and from the feet of prayer it has been that we believe that for the poor it is Christ.

 

And we will truly believe, we will begin to love. And we will love nature, we will try to do something. It starts with our home, our neighbours hour in the country where we live, all over the world. 

 And let us join in that one prayer, God gives us the courage to protect the unborn child because the child is God's greatest gift to the family, the nation, and the world. The Lord bless you! Hunger. He took the rice from my hand, split it in two, and walked out.


 When he returned, I asked him, 'Where did he go? What did he do? And he gave me one answer: They are hungry too. He knew that his neighbour, a Muslim family, was hungry. What amazed me the most was, not that he had given rice, but that what surprised me the most, was that in his suffering, in his hunger, he knew that someone else was hungry, and dared to share, to share the love. 


And this is what I mean, I want you to love the poor, and never turn your back on the poor because by turning your back on the poor, you're turning to Christ. Because he made himself hungry, naked, homeless, so that you and I could have a chance to love him, because where is God? 


How can we love God? It is not enough to say to my God, I love you, but my God, I love you here. I would enjoy this, but I give up. I can eat that sugar, but I give it that sugar. If I stay here all day and all night, you will be amazed at the good things people do, to share in the joy of giving. And then, my prayer for you is that the truth will bring prayer to our homes, and from the feet of prayer it will be so that we believe that for the poor is Christ. 


And we will truly believe, we will begin to love. And we will love nature, we will try to do something. It starts with our home, our neighbours our country where we live, all over the world. And let us join in that one prayer, God gives us the courage to protect the unborn child because the child is God's greatest gift to the family, the nation, and the world. The Lord bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GoDaddy account hacked once again 1.2M users at phishing

    Subscribe To Unlock Download   Checking...... Earlier today, GoDaddy unveiled that an obscure aggressor had acquired unappr...